Join our 3rd-anniversary celebration and kick start your journey to enjoy a holiday with our newly launched "A Special Suite Leisure Stay" Package at The BEACON.
Participate in the “A Special Suite Leisure Stay” can enjoy the special benefits as below:
- Special room price at HKD1,800 per night
- Promotion included daily breakfast coupon for two in “Tai Hing”
- Early check-in at 12:00 and late check-out at 14:00 ( Can enjoy up to 26 hours stay the maximum, subjects to the hotel's room availability )
Terms & Conditions:
* Booking period : Now until 31 March 2022
* Staying period : From 07 September 2021 to 31 March 2022
( Blackout period : 16 December 2021 to 03 January 2022 & 31 January – 07 February 2022 )
* Special room price is for two guests only and supplement HKD440 will be applied for the third guest (provide one extra bed and one person breakfast).
* Breakfast coupon is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other services. No compensation for the loss and coupon invalid after the specified.
* Breakfast Time : 07:00 – 10:30.
* Please present breakfast coupon to the restaurant staff before your order. One coupon can only order 1 set of breakfast on the menu (included one cold or hot drink).
* Breakfast coupon only used in Tai Hing located in the G/F of The BEACON shopping arcade.
* Room price is inclusive of 10% service charges.
* No cooking is allowed in the guest room.
* Reservation must be made directly with the hotel and one day in advance.
* “A Special Suite Leisure Stay” Package will be subject to hotel room availability.
* A valid credit card must be provided to secure the reservation. The card holder must be a hotel registered guest. If such card cannot be presented, payment will settle through another credit card or in cash. Using a third party’s credit card for prepayment or guaranteed reservation is not accepted. No cancellation or amendment is allowed. Hotel will apply full stay room charge and no refund shall be given.
* Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. In case of disputes, The BEACON reserves the right of final decision.