The BEACON is pleased to launch the Long-Staying Offer start at HKD5,850 nett.
- 15 consecutive nights – HKD5,850 nett
- 30 consecutive nights – HKD9,900 nett
I. PRIVILEGES / AMENITIES
- Welcome Drinks (in-room mini-bar)
- Complimentary Local Call
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Access
- Free Use of Gym Facilities and The Lounge at 3/F
- Complimentary Late Checkout until 3 pm (subject to room availability)
- Housekeeping Service Twice a Week (every Wednesday and Saturday)
- Linen and towel changed
- Refilled in-room coffee / tea-making facilities
- Refilled 2 bottles of distilled water
- 20% Discount on Laundry Services
II. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The packages are based on 15 or 30 consecutive nights occupying by the same person upon reservation.
- Should the stay be less than the contracted period of 15 or 30 nights, the remaining pre-payment balance will be non-refundable.
- For any Extension night stay over a continuous period of 15 or 30 nights will be subject to room availability and will be charged based on on-day selling room rate with price revision (Final decision is subject to hotel confirmation)
- The hotel provides rooms for sleeping accommodation purposes only. Any other activities to be conducted in the hotel rooms are not allowed.
- No cooking is allowed in the room.
- The above rates were included a 10% service charge.
- Hotel will collect HKD2,000 security deposit (by cash or credit card) upon check-in.
- The above promotion is valid until 30 June 2020.
- People received a mandatory 14-day quarantine by Hong Kong SAR government is not accepted on this offer.
- No cancellation will be allowed once booking was confirmed by confirmation letter and no refund will be given.
- The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotional offers. In case of any dispute, The BEACON reserves all the rights of final decisions and interpretation.
Guarantee the whole period by credit card, should there be any amendment (hotel only allow one time date change within the 7 days of the confirmed 15 or 30 days room staying period before or after) after the accommodation has been prepaid or guaranteed, 7 days advance notice prior to arrival date must be made to the hotel. Notice less than 7 days will result in forfeit of pre-payment or full charge on guarantee payment. Room pre-payment should be settled upon arrival by credit card or cash.